[Officers] Fwd: Fw: FIRE 2009 Leaving Lake George

BJLamb at aol.com BJLamb at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 22:51:24 EDT 2008

I knew Chief's were having problems with Lake George.  But the  directors I
talked to not too long ago were still planning on the show being in  Lake
George.

Looks like someone hit a real speedbump!  Turning Stone could be a  real
experience!

In a message dated 10/22/2008 9:58:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,