[Officers] Halloween Jamboree

Pohl, Andrew (DOS) Andrew.Pohl at dos.state.ny.us
Thu Oct 23 14:25:33 EDT 2008

Just a reminder that our annual Halloween Jamboree is coming up this
Sunday.  A work detail has been called to start at 1130am with the
Jamboree starting at 2pm.  As always happy hands  make light work and
this is another great opportunity to meet and greet our residents.
Captain Lamb is looking for volunteers willing to assist his Fire Police
Unit with traffic control during the parade.  Anyone interested should
contact Capt. Lamb... Thanks for your help...ANDY

bjlamb at aol.com or call him at 399-0246.

Andrew J. Pohl

New York State Office of Fire Prevention and Control

99 Washington Ave.

Albany NY 12231

Office - 518.474.6746

Cell - 518.222.9570